A delightful property, Lemon Tree is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) a mile from Broadway’s beautiful village green in the heart of the Cotswolds. It has a contemporary-yet-homely feel and boasts a light and sunny interior with stunning views from the balcony and a private rear patio garden.
The cottage shares a double glazed passageway with the neighbouring property off which is a private door opening onto the hall with stairs to the first floor; downstairs utility/cloakroom with W.C. and basin, electric razor point, washing machine, freezer, wine rack, full laundry facilities (iron, ironing board, pegs/laundry basket etc); under stairs storage cupboard. The tile-floored Shaker-style kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge, dual fan oven, gas hob and extractor, microwave, larder cupboard, toaster etc; stable door to garden; open-plan layout to living area.
Light and spacious through-lounge/dining room with French windows opening onto private patio garden; pine farmhouse table & chairs; comfortably furnished lounge area with 2 sofas, Satellite TV, DVD/CD player; writing desk, selection of books, games and DVDs.
Two steps lead from the cottage to a private, peaceful garden area with flower and shrub borders around a paved and gravelled seating area. A table with 4 chairs and a parasol are provided, with a retractable washing line, outdoor light and balcony above. A perfect sun-trap in the summer, the peaceful south facing garden is completely secure for dogs.
The first floor comprises a boutique-style master bedroom (considerably larger than it appears in the photograph) with partly sloped ceiling, double bed, spacious fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers, double patio doors opening onto the balcony with outdoor wall light and superb views over the garden, surrounding countryside and hills towards Broadway Tower. The second bedroom is small with a partly sloped ceiling, side alcove, chest of drawers, clothes rail, and a 4’ double bed.
The modern bathroom has a sloping ceiling, gold fitments, excellent over-bath shower, W.C. and basin.
- Full gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- All tariffs include gas, electricity, tea-towels, hand towel downstairs, bed linen & bedding (duvets, pillows), WiFi , hairdryer
- Parking space (one space) on shared driveway, ample further parking outside cottage
- Maximum 2 medium dogs by prior arrangement only at £10 extra per dog; please enquire when booking
- Bath and hand towels can be provided at an additional cost of £8 per stay; please notify us of number of guests when booking
- Smoking is not permitted in Lemon Tree Cottage
- A highchair and travel cot are available for hire and babysitting services can be provided (subject to availability and by prior arrangement), please enquire when booking
- Free WiFi